All reviews pull out couches a great place to stay fairways accommodations beds muffins hanover
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Nice place,simple nothing fancy clean rooms. One problem they closed the pool. It’s the reason I made revervations there. Going to an outdoor wedding this weekend sunny and 85. Really Fairview very disappointing. It’s been such a hot summer why would you close the pool this early. I can see if It’s been cold and the forecast has turned to fall weather But that is not the case.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
FairwayMotelLSCC, Manager at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our motel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I will make sure to review the pool policy for next year as I only started on 2/14/19, I’d like to keep it open if it’s hot. Currently it is company policy to close the pool after Labor Day. I was also very sad when they drained the pool.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My family recently stayed at the Fairway Motel while we attended a wedding in New London, N,H. Jessica was very helpful in making sure that our rooms were ready when we arrived. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The beds and pull-out couches were very comfortable. Jessica provided a nice continental breakfast each morning with great coffee and conversation. She was more than happy to make recommendations for things to do in the area. There is a pool on the property that looked inviting, but because of our hectic schedule we never made it in the water. We would highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms were very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NickyPhiladelphia
FairwayMotelLSCC, Manager at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our motel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. It was a pleasure having you and your beautiful family. Hope to see y'all again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

This is a great place, simple, spotless, convenient, friendly. My sister and I come here every summer for a few days to visit relatives in the area and hang out. Wonderful restaurant down the street at the Clubhouse. Staff always friendly and helpful, but Jessica was a special treat this year. What fun!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Scribbler43
FairwayMotelLSCC, Manager at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our motel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Can't wait to see you again next year!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Basic older motel, was clean. Jessica and the staff makes all the difference, friendly, helpful, took care of us. Liked the quietness of the A/C unit. It could use a fridge and micro in the room. Had a great time in the area!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John R
FairwayMotelLSCC, Manager at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our motel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Currently we have a fridge and microwave in the king rooms only. I can look into setting up a few double rooms with those accommodations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I arrived for a conference in Andover during a heat wave and came to discover that my original accomodations (that I shall not name) were a little too rustic for my liking (i.e. cramped, shared restroom facilities, no AC, and not clean!). During my first sleepless night there, I searched online for the closest, most reasonable accommodations and came across the Fairway Motel. A modest and quaint little motel, I hadn't expected much at first, but was quickly blown away by what a peaceful and perfect place this was. First of all, it was clean, comfy, and close to darn near everything. The manager Jessica made me feel at home almost instantly and was ready to help with anything I needed throughout my stay. The motel was an easy 10 minute drive back to my conference, and even closer to Flying Goose Brewery and a bunch of little shops and restaurants in New London that were quite fabulous. My room at the Fairway was gloriously air-conditioned, spatious, and sparkingly clean. The bed was comfortable, parking was right in front of my room, and it was beautifully quiet all night and morning. I even got to spend the scorching afternoons in the pretty blue pool that has a view of the mountains. The friendliness of the Fairway staff reminded me of a Bed and Breakfast, yet it still afforded perfect peace and privacy. I woke up refreshed and relaxed every day I stayed. And manager Jessica makes fantastic coffee in the mornings. I highly recommend this motel and would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine C

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our motel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon and next time bring the whole family!!