“Columbus Day Weekend. ”

Motel 6 Nashua South
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We try to avoid Motels but it was a busy weekend with most everything booked. Motel room was clean and beds were comfortable but the room smelled musty. Bathroom was extremely small and there appeared to be a couple of long term residents one of which decided to get high and sit on the sidewalk outside his room while cleaning staff simply walked around him and smiled.
Wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t go back. I would drive an extra hour to avoid staying here

Stayed: October 2017

Reviewed 26 September 2017

great rate, great room, great staff. have stayed 4 times, first 3 second floor, no problems. this time on ground floor, totally unacceptable! Fri night family feud/fight till well after midnight, started back up 4:45 am in room 112. Sat night block party in room 116 until 3am when I called front desk & threatened to call police. after that, they SLAMMED front door about every 10 minutes rest of night. disrespectful, unruly, inconsiderate people NOT acceptable. if happens again, won't stay again, will stay somewhere else! my room was 114

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The Front Desk Staff is the only reason this location even got any stars! Non-smoking rooms still reeked like pungent cigarette smoke, that was poorly covered by woman's perfume. It kinda smelt like how it would smell if you visited your twin Aunts from the Simpsons. I chose that location to be in the middle of nowhere, quiet enough to study for an exam. The room had a desk and a very questionable office chair. When I pulled it away from the desk, I could see crumbs and dust on it. I took a wet white cloth to it and let's just say, that cloth is now black, not even overexaggerating. Smoke in room and furniture was so bad, I now still smell it in my sleep machine, and have re-soaked it 4 times. I changed rooms twice, and wasn't going to do it a 3rd time; so, I called corporate and spoke to a woman who took down my number and said she'd call me back if we were mysteriously disconnected. It started off pleasant, but somehow, mysteriously disconnected and nothing was resolved due to never getting a call back as promised. Front desk never reached out to me as the agent said they would. I just gave up and stayed the night due to exhaustion after studying. While I was there, a domestic between bf and gf occurred the floor below and cops responded. Also, while I was there, to dissipate the room from overwhelming cigarette smoke, I kept the door ajar with the door latch as a security measure. A tenant reached their hand in to toggle latch and when I opened the door to address it with them, they made up some BS lie about checking to see if anyone inside was distressed. Anyways, all this wasn't a reflection of the front staff, the front desk staff was very nice actually, despite refusing to refund my first night. I had to call Hotels.com to cancel my last 2 nights there, and they refunded me for the 2 nights; NOT Motel Sic [Sic]!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stayed there last week for 1 night. I went to take a shower in the morning and there were 16 hairs in the tub and on the shower walls. I called the front desk. I was told when housekeeping comes in they will come clean it out. Does me no good when I need to shower NOW! So as I gagged cleaning up some strangers hair. I emailed Motel 6 to complain and never heard back. I will never stay there again. Completely disgusting and disappointed on the lack of rectifying. Clean your rooms!!!!

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Nashua South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Melodie, Thank you for your feedback.

We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe.

We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Motel 6, charged for 4 nights internet access. That did not happen. The service dropped service twenty times nightly at best. All in all, a modern day rip off service. Place was clean, but smelled strongly of cigarettes.

Room Tip: Seedy characters roaming the property. Other hotels in the area offer stronger security.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Lou, Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We are glad to be able to provide Wi-Fi to our guests, but apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the connection to the network.

We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
8.3 km away
14 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 4 in Merrimack

Been to Motel 6 Nashua South? Share your experiences!