“Disappointing”
Review of Holiday Inn Nashua

Holiday Inn Nashua
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Attending a conference in the area, this Holiday Inn was considered the recommended conference hotel. Upon check-in, two different clerks appeared out-of-sorts. As one clerk checked me in, with great disinterest, I overheard another clerk say to an older woman next to me who seemed a bit confused, "I've been here for 11 hours. I'm leaving now. You'll have to wait and talk to the other clerk after she's done." The clerk walked off leaving the customer hanging. Although the room was large, it was not clean. Hair in the tub, on the facial tissue container, etc. indicated that the room had not been properly cleaned. I am a solo traveler for work and get to sample a wide variety of hotels; however, I haven't been to a Holiday Inn in years, and although one location doesn't dictate another, given the option in the future, I would opt to select a different chain based on this experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello KodaBear362,

I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts about Holiday Inn Nashua, NH. Thanks for choosing our hotel chain. I recognize the value of giving friendly and efficient assistance. I'm sorry that our reception staff missed this opportunity. We take pride in delivering True Hospitality and the points you raised will help the hotel's management to re-train our staff and address housekeeping.

I'm glad that you posted a perfect, 5-star rating for the sound sleep you had. It's always thrilling when your expectations are exceeded. I hope that you will give us another try. We will ensure that you'll have a wonderful time!

Warm Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Our last night on this holiday in New England. Holiday Inn was almost fully booked among others with young athletes. Although employees were very busy, they had the energy to be very service minded and helpful.
The room was a standard as at other hotels, but clean and good.
We did not use the hotel facilities other than the pub, which was linked to the hotel. The pub was also fine with live music and good pub food.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

It has been my misfortune to have been a guest at this hotel on many occasions over the past twenty five years. During that period, I have witnessed this hotel as it went through a spiral of descent to what it has now become-- a place for tractor trailer drivers to park their vehicles in the nearly empty parking lot.
The hotel has been on a continuous path of increasingly poor service, inadequate maintenance and poor management to become a mere shell of what it once was.
For those unfortunate enough to order food in the "restaurant", waiting times for meals regularly run to more than.an hour. Food service in the bar is faster, and the staff there is friendly, but this is the sole redeeming feature of this facility and the source of their one star rating.
If you are planning a trip to Nashua, avoid this place like the plague unless a personal masochistic inclination prefers the "assault hospitality" that is the stock in trade of this dump.
I will never stay there again and I would strongly recommend that you not do so either.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HotelNashua_Manager, Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

We are very sorry that you feel this way.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Brief stay. The rooms are in need of updating. We had a large room but felt like we were back in the 80's. Very quiet. Bed adequate, not particularly comfortable. Awful pillows. Lady at front desk in the evening was quite pleasant and helpful. Did not experience any of the other hotel amenities. Room was clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I want to start by saying that comments such as yours are extremely appreciated and welcome. It is our guests feedback that allow us to consistently improve our hotel for future guests.
Thank you for letting us know about the pillows, we are constantly testing them, and replacing as needed, we appreciate your comments.
I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with my staff—the real movers and shakers in this enormous effort. They, as much as I, deeply appreciate your endorsement.
Again, please accept my sincere thanks.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Had to wait about 10 minutes for the front desk rep show up..very odd... room was on 2nd floor over looking pool..room could use some updating..parking lot full as there was a function going on at the hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank LittleIsland2
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi LittleIsland2,

Thank you for your stay and for posting a candid feedback about your experience with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with our staff service, parking, pool facility, and room. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team for improvements needed.

We value you as our guest and hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,