“The Pastrami Breakfast Sandwich is Excellent!”

Riverwalk Cafe & Music Bar
Ranked #11 of 272 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The business is now known as Riverwalk Cafe and Music Bar. Organic coffee roasters, cafe with housemade pastries, great sandwiches, evening menu, full bar, music venue, to include jazz, blues, bluegrass, roots and folk
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I was walking over to Dunkin Donuts to grab a breakfast sandwich and noticed this place across the street so I decided to go to for local spot. So glad I did!

I got the Pastrami Breakfast Sandwich and it was delicious!

The place itself has a nice charm to it and the staff seemed very nice.

A must try for sure.

1  Thank Wilmer I

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Went to one of the Odd Bokins story teller shows- had good food at a good price and was captivated by the entertainment.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Terrific food, music and convivial and rollicking atmosphere. Great coffee and service. I'll make it a point to return on my peregrinations.

1  Thank kris r
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the food and atmosphere immensely. The band was very tasteful and entertaining. My Asian salad was amazing.

1  Thank AlanGreiner
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We went and saw odd Botkins and had dinner at the same time. The food was good reasonably priced for what you got the atmosphere was fabulous and the entertainment was not to be missed. If you are in Nashua New Hampshire this is one of the places you should DEFINITELY check out for the experience.

Been to Riverwalk Cafe & Music Bar? Share your experiences!