“Not what it used to be but still good”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #47 of 265 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They sold all of these restaurants a couple of years back, they are sprinkled throughout New England. Meals are still tasty, and still fairly well priced, even if the size quantity has shrunk. They are known as the 99 restaurants, because they have so many meals at $9.99, which they still do. Usually not much of a wait, if it is dinner time, they do have call ahead seating. The bar atmosphere at each one always seems to e filled, and people seem to be enjoying themselves. Have eaten at over8 of thier restaurants, and they all have been good places to eat, the service has always been good, and the food taste has always been good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This location seems to always be very busy but, our wait was not too long. The food, service and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I have eaten here many times. It was not busy during lunch.
I always get steak tips and two vegetables. I feel these tips are much better that at fancy restaurants. The broccoli was bland but salad dressing easily fixed that problem. My husband enjoyed his turkey tips. The popcorn had tooooo much salt.
The menu has something for everyone, salads, fish, sandwiches, etc.
They had a draft beer special.
It is a great pub atmosphere in the evening.
The staff was friendly and the place clean.
We will return.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

It had been a long time since I’ve eaten at this long established restaurant and it really has not changed much over the years. Plenty of parking. Got seated right away. Quite a few other customers.
Waitress was friendly and responsive. Just the right amount.
The menu was rather extensive.
Food came fairly quickly and was good and reasonably priced.
Good overall experience.
I will be back and you might if you try this place.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The restaurant was quite busy, plus there was someone with a microphone entertaining at the end of one room. They advertise that they are kid-friendly, so I guess that's why they were playing games with the kids there. Still, we had a pleasant time.

My friend had Chicken Parm, which, it turns out, he orders ever time he's in this 99. I ordered a cup of clam chowder and Simply Seasoned Baked Haddock, and the fish was superbly cooked---it was perfect, and I'm a nut about fish.

Well worth the visit.