“Wanted to love it...”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stopped in to check the place out for catering and tried some things off the regular menu. My salmon was undercooked and I ended up getting sick. But my husband liked what he had, and the owner was incredibly nice. The place got great recommendations from others, so perhaps it was just an off day...

1  Thank katiegumbo

Reviewed 11 September 2011

Our party of six adults had a special occasion dinner at Kevin's. We ordered a variety of seafood dishes, which were all outstanding. The service however was abominable. I can only hope that the waitress was a substitute and that our next experience will be much better as we will certainly try Kevin's again.

Reviewed 5 September 2010

We stopped for lunch a Kevin's on the recommendation of a local. Seafood is Kevin's specialty. Everything that we had was fresh, tasty and the portion size was great. Lunch menu items ranged from $6 to $16. The cafe is also open for breakfast and dinner.

Bisque and chowder were great. We also had the crab cake with salad and the mahi fish sandwich with fries. Everything was great.

Reviewed 30 August 2010

I went here with my husband and daughter in August 2010 with her family (husband and children 5 1/2 and 7 1/2). We all loved it!

The seafood is all very fresh. My daughter and I had lobster, which was the sweetest I have had all summer. My husband and grandson had shrimp scampi, which they both raved about. My only regret is that we did not order the crabcakes, which are a specialty.

The service was incredible. Our waitress kept checking on us, and was as friendly as could be.

The place is short on atmosphere, but fantastic on every other level. If you are in the area, this is a must.

1  Thank gmaofphj
Reviewed 20 November 2009

Our servers (we went twice) were very attentive. In cold weather you get a chill each time the door is opened. The atmosphere is average but the place is clean, including the restrooms. The food is not special and I don't know how much is really homemade, but nothing was overdone and the corned beef hash was actually pretty good and the eggs were perfectly prepared. Dinner was less interesting, but again, it hit the spot on a cold night.

1  Thank Wave R