“authentic atmosphere”

Tortilla Flat
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Been going to the "flats" since 70's when Patty owned it and Bruce the bartender was attentive beyond his call of duty. The old bar was tiny and quaint but they packed them in like sardines and people loved that even though it sounds crazy. Food hasn't changed since then and the nachos must have a chemical in them that brings you back at least once a month. Margaritas are not for the lighthearted and always awesome. Owners have changed but not much else so that's a good thing for the original flavors are still there.Can't count the number of times I've been there!!!!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Many years ago, I frequented the Tortilla Flat in Burlington, VT I knew it was similar to this one but with different owners. The one in Burlington closed. I was pleasantly surprised to find the Merrimack Tortilla Flat to be so similar to the one I knew 15 years ago.

The bar area is open and spacious. The service was excellent. The happy hour is exactly as I remembered it - wings, cheese nachos, cheese crisps, for discount prices, from 3-6 pm M-F.

The wings are the best wings anywhere, ever. As for them extra crispy. They are exactly the same as they've always been.

I would go here every day, if I could.

TortillaFlat3, Marketing and Social Media at Tortilla Flat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Good food, good selection, great drinks, very reasonable prices. Easy access location and plenty of parking. Good place for families.

TortillaFlat3, Public Relations Manager at Tortilla Flat, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Food very good, and you get a lot of it. Large dining area and bar, very clean. Outside enclosed patio we sat out there.
Service was good but a little slow, but as I said before it was good
I would recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I stop here on my way home from work sometimes to grab some dinner and a drink when I don't feel like cooking. The drinks are always just right and the food hits the spot! Whether I want something quick and light or big and filling I always find what I'm looking for. Their happy hour specials are great too. I've become very comfortable here with the super friendly and welcoming service, it's always nice to feel appreciated by your waiter or bar tender. The Oaxaca Tacos are a must and they go great with their coconut margarita! <-- my personal favorite combo!