“Old World Charm”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is an old quaint restaurant with live entertainment on the weekends. I ordered the seafood mac and cheese which was penne and 3 shrimp and 3 scallops in cheese sauce, hardly the mac and cheese I was expecting for $15.99. we ordered 2 appetizers the Artichoke and Spinach bake and Chicken quesadillas which both were excellent. We were a party of 8 and our waitress handled everything fabulous. Overall not a bad place to dine but I think they have to step up their food quality for the price.

1  Thank BobA54

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I loved the building. It's a home, so there are many small rooms.
Some people have had problems finding it, but the google maps app had no trouble at all.
The food was pretty good. A whole vegetarian section on the menu. I got the vegetarian version of their signature 'Nightmare'. It was sweet and cheesy and pretty good. It also came with a a nice salad (not just iceberg). The bread and butter we got was warm and great. The free bean salad and crackers I found to be a bit odd.
Overall, not too fancy, and pretty tasty.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We are Floridians spending hurricane season in the NH seashore and lake country. We couldn't have been more pleased with the atmosphere, food and staff. Don't let the parking lot turn you off..(the dumpster was really ripe and we parked too near it!). When we returned and were checking our credit card receipts I noticed that I had made an error in totaling the tip with the meal charge that would have resulted in an $8 overpayment but the staff noticed it and corrected the charge to the proper total. I would like go back there when the weather is nasty when the cozy atmosphere would be even more appreciated.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

After passing Mames up for years, my wife and I finally stopped in for dinner and were delighted! We had thought that the seating must be very tight with a lack of intimacy in this original antique. It was the opposite cthe tables are thoughtfully placed to allow for intimate conversations and the food exceeded our expectations. A must. Comfort good with a flair. Homemade bread and a prime rib that melts in your mouth. ( if you're in search of the perfect prime rib... This IS the place!! See you Friday night!!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stop here off and on so it has been a while We were so surprised to hear nice music upstairs so we headed up to listen to a good singer. The customers were a enjoying themselves and friendly to people joining in. Looks like the management has started to clean up and attract some new customers.