“First time impression OK, but I would not go out of my way”
Review of Lee & Mt Fuji

Lee & Mt Fuji
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Group of 6 on a Wednesday evening. We were the only sitting patrons. Everyone else was take out. I had the Mongolian beef, She had chicken lo mein. Combo meals included an egg roll and rice. She only ate about 1/4 of her meal and did not want to the the rest home, in other words, she did not like it. I ate all of mine, I thought it was OK but a bit bland.

I mentioned 6 of us, everyone else had been there before and knew how it was and finished their entire meals.

I thought it was odd that with being the only 6 people in the joint that they brought out our meals 3 at a time with a long gap between the first and second 3.

When I pass though Marlborough NH again, I might try something else!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Food just not as goid as it used to be. Owner always seems angry. Sad as it used to be the best Chinese restaurant and you would travel to go there.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We have added this place to the list of our favorites. Always happy to see you and the food is always fresh and awesome. Go see it for yourself great value.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Will start with Roti canai, a malaysian dish that is famous and well known to me is available. It is nice and tender. Crunchy with sides to it that melts in your mouth.

Fried rice, noodles with hot and sour soup etc are good as well which is a regular Chinese dishes and can be customized to your taste buds.

Owner Anne is from Penang Malaysia which is has diversified food from its nature. She has exposure to Malay, Chinese and Indian cuisine and trying to bring it here , which is commendable.

My conclusion: try if you haven’t been here and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

They have an extensive menu - the hardest choice will be what to order. Their box meals come with an appetizer, main course, rice and and abundance of food. Our server was friendly and attentive without being intrusive.

The sesame chicken with fried rice was very good. Judging by the empty plates, everyone enjoyed their dinners.