All reviews direct tv continental breakfast clean quiet room not hesitate to stay here again yogurt flat screen tv
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Totally disappointed with the owner. The check in staff. The room as well. You get what you pay for. They were so unhelpful when trying to change dates due to cancelled flights. So awful. Staff at desk couldn't make a decision and was calling to the "owner". Stay away.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Really bad area. We had homeless people in the entrance to the hotel.
But, the room was clean and big.
When we needed more blancktes the worker said they dont have more. But after one hour he brought us blanckets.
The break fast was really poor.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We booked a room here for one night. The man at reception (9/2/18) was very unfriendly. He really sets a poor tone for the guests. Our room was on the second floor and appeared to be clean, fairly large, had a frig, coffee maker, shampoo and that's about it. No hair dryer or conditioner.

Breakfast is muffins, English muffins, mini bagels, yogurt, 4 kinds of cereal and juice. Very simple but pretty much what you'd expect from a hotel of this caliber.

When we left in the morning we ran into a housekeeper in the elevator and she was super friendly. I can say the same for the woman in reception. So its not all the staff, just that one guy giving this place bad vibes.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Econo Lodge booked my wife and I a room right in the middle of 8 or 10 young construction workers staying for a week to do a job in Freeport, Maine. They drank, smoked cigarettes, yelled, argued and at one point almost went into a fist fight within their own ranks. Then there was the constant foul language Twice I asked them to knock-it-off and each time it worked for 10 or 15 minutes; they chose to continue and this went on for well after 1:00 AM. I find it difficult to believe that Econo Lodge has not yet figured out how to isolate worker inhabitants. Not once did an Econo Lodge employee make a security check around the facility. I complained in the morning to the employee at the office desk, he said, "Did you call the police?"

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever been in. From the minute you walk in the door, it smells of dirty carpet and mold. There in no A/C out side the rooms, ( which were free standing units in the window!) the building was stifling, you could barely breath in the elevator it was so hot. The rooms were filthy, no battery in the smoke detector, dirty carpet, dirty and old bed spread. The shower head was missing! The hot and cold water could not be regulated. The tub had a filthy ring around it, the floor grout was black and clearly never scrubbed. The old style dropped ceiling tile had stains and the sprinklers were patched into the tiles. The mattress was stiff and hard, only two, old, small and lumpy pillows were provided for a gueen sized bed. The Windows were dirty, (not that it mattered with a view of a crappy parking lot). The "continental" breakfast was a joke! Stale bagels and English muffins, no fresh fruit and expired yogart in the frig. Broken coffee machine in reseption and "falling apart" luggage carts. I wouldn't pay a penny let alone $75 a night for this dump. I rent a 2/2 Condo on the water for about the same price, I don't see how this place stays in business.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family