All reviews front desk waffles close to downtown off the highway room was clean the breakfast area stay there again microwave and fridge waffle maker free breakfast easy access up to date hot breakfast new england stayed one night pleasant stay airport shuttle
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Great location, easy access to highways, good accommodations for price, clean rooms, service was exceptional. I arrived very late at night and a very pleasant woman took care of my check in. Parking was easy too. Only thing lacking is food options. In general, breakfast was ok but eggs didn't taste fresh.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta Manchester and sharing your experience. I'm so pleased to hear you found our accommodations of great value and that you had an enjoyable stay. I will share your comments with our team and hope to see you return as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and offered a free shuttle. I also appreciate the fact that pets stay for no additional charge. I would definitely choose this location again for any future travel out of Manchester.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay. I'm so pleased you found our location and services convenient while having to travel with your pet. We hope to see you return as our guest next time your traveling to Manchester NH.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We are always very satisfied with the accommodations. The rooms are neat and clean, it is very conveniently located off the Interstate. The breakfast is very adequate and well presented. The staff is pleasant and if necessary make changes graciously.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta Manchester and for your sharing your review on trip advisor. I'm so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and enjoyed your stay. I will be sharing your compliments with our team and hope to see you return next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Reservation made online.My brother took me out for dinner.I returned at 2230 to a parking lot full of teenaged punks smoking crack and weed.The lobby was unattended and smelled of pot with several punks trying to act innocent. Upon arriving home and unpacking I discovered my tablet missing. It had to be an employee with access to the rooms.BEWARE

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank nhfisherman
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

We are very disappointed to read your comments and apologize for your experience. If we had been notified of the activity in our parking lot we would of handled it appropriately. This is a poor reflection of our property and your comments will be shared with our team.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

First time staying at this hotel. Very pleased with the people and the accommodations. The pillows were the best I have experienced in a hotel. Very quite. I travel with my dog for agility events and it is always nice when I find a hotel that allows pets with no fee. Will be staying here more often in the future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Patricia D
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you so choosing La Quinta Manchester and rating your stay 5 star!! I'm so pleased to hear you had comfortable and enjoyable stay with us while traveling with your pet. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again next time your back in the area.