“Great margaritas! Nachos, Fajitas and Haddock Espinaca”

Shorty's Mexican Roadhouse
Ranked #112 of 412 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We love Shortys and have been coming to their restaurant here in Manchester for over 13 years but have been a fan for much longer than that when we lived in the Upper Valley when Shortys was in West Lebanon. Food is home made ALWAYS. Great drinks. Great Servers! Always treated well and never leave hungry!

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I thought I would try something different - big mistake. I tried "Shorty's Ultimate Tacos," which are a "new" item on the menu. First of all, I asked for no sour cream. My plate came with sour cream and the soft tacos were not even heated. Actually, the rice wasn't even that hot - but, by the time the waitress came by to check on us, it was a lost cause. It's almost as if they served the plate and it wasn't completed in the kitchen. It will be awhile before I return....but I wouldn't get this dish again.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Had a luncheon special was great and very reasonable. Service was great and meet/exceeded our needs. The carpet was very worn and at least needs a good cleaning. Yes I would go back. Note they have an Indian Motorcycle in the entrance way way way cool

Reviewed 19 February 2016

This had always been my son's favorite restaurant. We met him there for a dinner last month..The food was not bad, but nothing actually stood out either. Well actually, that they din't offer free nachos and salsa was a surprise since the last time we had eaten there.... what Mexican restaurant now a days doesn't hand out nachos and salsa? i had the tacos which were not terrible... just bland

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Usually we don't even look at the menu, we know what we like but we decided to venture off into something different tonight. Tried a couple of the new items and were very pleased. Of course we had to get some River City Beans, can't go to Shorty's without them. Only thing we weren't impressed with was the Churro cupcake, not worth the $5