“Fresh Mexican!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We love coming to La Carreta. The food is delicious and reasonably price. The Mojitos are always on point and you get a healthy portion of fresh chips and salsa to start your meal off. I love the shredded chicken taco salad and chimichanga while my boyfriend loves the shredded chicken nachos. Best part about it is that the food comes out piping hot! YUM!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We have never had a bad meal here. My absolute favorite is the alambras . Deliciously skewered veggies like zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper, onion and mushroom and your choice of beef or chicken, served on a bed of rice and a side of shredded lettuce topped with sour cream and guacamole. My husband had the fried chimichanga which he said was perfectly done. He also had the sopapillas for desert, they are served with honey cinnamon and sugar topped with whipped cream.
We had the berry margarita this time Their margaritas are the best.
The service is always very good and the atmosphere with the music and decor transports you to that tiny place you loved so much while in Mexico .
I love the chips. They are served warm and without salt added.
Give them a try , you won't regret it.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Food is delicious, service is always good, and margaritas are delicious! We always stop here on our way back from Maine for a delicious dinner and travel break. Always good, with decent atmosphere!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My family dines at La Carreta at least 6 times per year. The portions and prices are very very reasonable, and the food is quite good. My personal favorites have to be the margheritas. No one else in Manchester serves a decent margherita.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

LaCarreta Mexican Restaurant is an excellent choice if Mexican is what you are craving. Food is absolutely delicious. Margaritas are the best. Be nice to your server as they make the drinks.