“Great Mexican”

Puerto Vallarta Mexican Grill
Ranked #35 of 421 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I'm from South TX, so I think I'm a pretty good judge of Mexican food and I was pleasantly surprised. Margarita menu was a little confusing. Loved the table side guacamole. I would definitely come back again.

1  Thank chelsie00xx

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We wanted to go someplace new, and this place was like no place else in Bedford (or even New Hampshire). It reminded me of a touristy Mexican restaurant like we would run across in the South or in the Caribbean. We got there at 7:00pm and were told there would be a 20 minute wait. While we waited, we noticed the decorations were very Mexican and the restaurant was quite noisy. The wait for a table only took about 15 minutes. That's good, right? Once we were seated, it took a while to get acknowledged, and even longer to get to place our order. The menu had a good variety of standard Mexican dishes. I ordered a Steak Fajita Burrito, and my wife ordered the Beef/Chicken/Shrimp Fajitas (that's what it looked like to me). It wasn't until 8:00pm that we received our meals. Yes, that's an hour after we got there. Despite the wait, the food was actually quite good! It's a shame the service left us feeling unloved.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had very good food. They were busy, so service for drinks and refills was slow, but the food still came out quick, and the food was delicious. Really enjoyed the authentic feel on the inside.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

we went and we loved it.. very authentic Mexican food!! served on cool dishes, full bar, Mexican music playing.. good portions.. all good..must try!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Tried this restaurant for the first time, we were pleasantly surprised by the variety of selections on the menu. I tried the chicken tamale which they tout as being made in house, it was good. My wife ordered the chicken quesadilla and it also was good. We enjoyed sopapillas for desert and they brought back memories of some great Texas eateries. All in all we will visit again.