“Always good!”

La Carreta
Ranked #69 of 424 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This is a great local mexican rest. Food is consistently good and fresh. Love the chips and salsa and drinks are good. Service is good!

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Love the Pollo Ranchero! The flavors and tenderness of the chicken is very satisfying. Guacamole, salsa and fresh chips are always tasty. We'll be back!

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Selected this restaurant for dinner based on reviews from this site. As stated, fresh ingredients, freshly made plates, and drinks worth the price in terms of tastiness and volume. I would choose this place again if I were in the area.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

We have been several times to LA Carreta - Nashua and Manchester. We stopped into the this one for lunch today. All I can say is fresh, fresh fresh! The chips and salsa were so good, you can tell they had just made both. We ordered the espinaca dip - some of the best I have had. My meal was the lunch portion of the Grande Burrito with chicken. It was delicious!

The service was great and the atmosphere is festive. Lot's to look at and enjoy.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I love good Mexican food and La Carreta is just that! Their salsa is delicious and the authentic meals always come out hot and fresh. The staff is always right there to refill a drink or get you anything else you might need. Margaritas are always the best in town!! I come here at least once a month! Great affordable food and drinks!

Been to La Carreta? Share your experiences!