“So amazing. Best guacamole. ”

El Rincon Zacatecano Taqueria
Ranked #15 of 428 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We ordered: horchata, mango soda, guacamole, tacos al pastor with the beans. Everything was amazing. The guacamole was fresh and seemed like it was probably prepared to order. Tacos were delicious. Would definitely go again! Order the guac.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

The food is amazing the staff is friendly, the portions are huge and the cost for a meal are very reasonable.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I seriously though I was in Yuma or Tucson. This is a really REALLY good authentic hole in the wall Mexican eatery. They have very tasty home-cooked authentic Mexican specialties that are not diluted or dumbed down for average American clients. The salsas are very good - the hot salsa is clearly made from excellent red chiles. They have a variety of tacos - tongue, pastor, carne asada, chicken, etc. They have chilaquiles, which I have rarely seen outside of the Southwest. Man, I grew up in Arizona and can attest this stuff is the business. Read my other reviews. I do not use this sort of superlative language lightly.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My husband and I were staying at the Radisson around the corner. We walked to El Rincon for lunch based on other reviews. It was so worth it. The guacamole was excellent. Everything we ordered was delicious. The service was great. My husband is a throat cancer survivor and sometimes has difficulty with certain foods. They were able to make suggestions and prepared everything so he was able to enjoy his entire meal. It was so good he went back the next day while I was taking a class. If you enjoy freshly prepared Mexican food, this is a great choice.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I went here to eat. People said it was good, so you should go, but when i went there at 6PM they were closing. i asked if they could just throw something together for me and they got rude.