All reviews evening reception front desk basketball court full kitchen manchester airport bedroom suite living area complimentary breakfast home away from home new hampshire rooms are spacious an early flight shuttle service next morning great place to stay indoor pool kitchenette
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great place to stay and close to everything. Shuttle service was also convient. Looking forward to staying here again. Breakfast was also fantastic and everyone was helpful. Online check in was easy. Please give this place a try.

Date of stay: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear deanmA132US,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

This place was clean and very close to the airport. Staff was awesome. Gym was nice just wished the treadmills were both working. Overall great place. If your vegan you won't find many options at breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear dpastor09,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

this is a great place to stay. Evening social is great as well as breakfast. Always enjoy the entire staff. I am always treated like a diamond member and would recommend anyone to stay there. Use the shuttle anytime.

Dear paulbT9459BG,

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I usually enjoy my stays at Hilton brand hotels. This time I was disappointed. The sound on the TV was delayed on every channel I tried to watch during my entire stay. The maid service came at 5:30 pm to clean my room. I had just returned expecting a nice refreshed room. Instead I had to go to front desk to replenish my coffee. Very disappointed this visit.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear sonyao686-

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our team on property. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Stayed overnight in Manchester with my daughter ahead of travel volleyball tournament nearby. Staff was friendly, and we had a quiet room about as far away from the front desk as you could possibly get. The bathroom shower curtain smelled a bit mildewy, but otherwise, the place was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had plenty of options, but most were was pretty awful (especially bad were the overly salted scrambled eggs). Very tiny kitchenette - we needed to make and pack lunches to take with us, had very little counter space but managed. Was nicer than the nearby Holiday Inn, where my sister and her husband were staying, though.

Room tip: We asked for quiet room, and ended up having to walk a long way.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
James P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear ThisNameNotYetTaken,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear about your challenges when staying with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport. I will be sure to share your comments with our team on property. We hope to welcome you again soon.