All reviews hi express front desk new hampshire mini kitchen cinnamon buns breakfast bags room was clean jacuzzi tub next morning boarding passes park and fly manchester airport king suite housekeeping staff went out of her way great room would stay here again
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I have all good things to say about this hotel. Clean, comfortable room, free parking, free hot breakfast, in-room coffee, and friendly staff. It's close to the airport and the interstate, and the parking lot was well-lit. Well done!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Our last stay here was good, but this time the hotel was starting to show wear.

Check-in was slow. The woman at the front desk was very nice but seemed frazzled.

If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the highway side, as the highway noise is quite loud through the thin walls and windows.

Our room was a good size, yet dark, and was starting to look worn. The bed was comfortable and had all non-feather pillows--perfect for allergy sufferers, thanks! There were power outlets on each nightstand--great for charging phones and devices at bedside. The room had a mini-fridge and coffeemaker.

The bathroom had a shower/tub combo with a bit of mold at the seams--housekeeping needs to spend some time scrubbing that clean. The shower water pressure was great and the hot water stayed. There were extra towels, which is always nice, but they were thin. The Kleenex was soft--thank you!

The hotel had a guest laundry room where the self-wash was free, but the dryer needed coins. Still a nice perk. Thankfully, clothes dried quickly in just one cycle.

The free WiFi was sluggish at times. The hotel has a large, free open-air parking lot.

If they freshen up the rooms I might consider returning the next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Hi RoadWrangler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your kind regards and for considering our property should you be in the area again, it is regrettable to learn that you only found our hotel to be at its average best. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Brianne at front desk was amazing and friendly. Please let her know. I appreciate the convenient shuttle service and parking option for travel. Wake up call and amenities were perfect for my overnight stay. Under $100 would have been preferable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff were very pleasant and professional. This was a late check in for me. The hotel was just off the highway (but quiet) easy access. Beds are nice and comfortable. There's a coffee machine in the room. And the breakfast is one of the best (freshest) I've had in a hotel of this type.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
GM-hie-hi-Manchester, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind comments about our hotel. We appreciate your business and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Although we strive for 5-star reviews, we appreciate all feedback so we can continue to offer the very best for our guests. Many thanks! We hope you will return to stay with us again.

Danielle Calkins

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing week of fun filled days. We stayed here for the week and the staff are super nice. The rooms are clean and everything is how it should be.

Breakfast was delicious and the staff there were nice too. Especially one fine lady named Shaimaa who took care of my toddler while we were there. My little one got a boubou on his hand and Shaimaa was there to keep him down and forget about his boubou. She's a very sweet lady. We wont forget her. Thank you everyone for everything. Enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family