“Great breakfast.”
Review of Red Arrow

Red Arrow
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Londonderry
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We were very happy with our visit. The service was excellent, and the food was delicious and plentiful. We both ordered the Farmers Omelet, and determined that we could have ordered one and split it, and we would both had plenty!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We had business in town but couldn't do due to some unforseen issues. A nice lady recommended them to use. The waitress was nice and very helpful. It was so much I couldn't finish mine. My partner on the other hand got a sticker for how clean his plate was. The pancakes were amazing. I'm so happy she recommended this place.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This is like my 5th tune here . I love this place the food is always yummy and the stuff is always nice . My mom was wondering about this dinner because I talk about it so much lol. Let’s just say it will not be her last time there

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Yesterday despite being a rainy day, my hubby, daughter & I went on another day trip. We're always eager to explore more New England towns along with good eats. This time we chose the Red Arrow Diner in Londonderry, NH. Apparently there are several locations only in New Hampshire. The diner was easy to find off I-93 North in a truck stop area. Yet don't be dismayed by its location. The restaurant seems to be a local favorite so depending on the time of day you arrive, you may have to wait a bit for a table or take counter service. I put our name in for first available so our wait was not long. We ate at the counter and it was awesome! Not only did we get to be served right away, we got to see all the great food coming out of the kitchen. And the food is tremendous! The menu is very creative with the best American comfort food. And if you're a poutine lover like us, they have the best poutine south of Canada! Poutine is only recently getting known. Its the best French fried potatoes covered in a homemade brown gravy and real cheese curds. OMG...heaven! Portions are generous so come with a heft appetite. Friendly serving staff make for an enjoyable dining experience. We'll definitely return whenever exploring NH for more great eats!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We pulled off the highway for a gas fillup and noted how busy the attached diner was. We were just going to grab a quick McDonald’s and hit the road again but decided to give the diner a try.

Service was friendly and A1. Breakfast was 5 star all the way. Delicious pancakes with real maple syrup. My wife had a more traditional diner breakfast and was very pleased. Our only regret was not purchasing one of there great looking home made pies.

Do yourself a favor and stop for a full diner breakfast at this establishment.