“Great Breakfast”
Review of Red Arrow

Red Arrow
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Londonderry
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We pulled off the highway for a gas fillup and noted how busy the attached diner was. We were just going to grab a quick McDonald’s and hit the road again but decided to give the diner a try.

Service was friendly and A1. Breakfast was 5 star all the way. Delicious pancakes with real maple syrup. My wife had a more traditional diner breakfast and was very pleased. Our only regret was not purchasing one of there great looking home made pies.

Do yourself a favor and stop for a full diner breakfast at this establishment.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were stopped for the night in New Hampshire and had the opportunity to eat at this amazing restaurant. It is reminiscent of a 1950's diner, complete with counter seating with spinning stools. I enjoyed a mushroom and Swiss burger with fries, which was heavenly. And though I can't remember what my husband had, I do remember him being very happy with his meal and the entire experience! This is a reasonably priced establishment that is suitable for all ages!!! Lots of nostalgia AND it's open 24 hours a day, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!! Worth the stop!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Good food at a good price. The breakfast is the best! They have everything from eggs and bacon to pancakes, waffles, french toast and omelets. You name it, they make it, and all day and night long!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

It really has the 'ol diner feel. The staff is super friendly and the food is delicious! The price is a tad high, but the endless coffee makes up for it!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Got the turkey dinner . The turkey was dry and in parts rock hard. The waitress told me for the white meat only it would be a $1.00 up charge no problem. Then another couple comes and sits right next to us. They order the turkey dinner all white she doesn't up charge them. I also got the mac and cheese as a side and it was cold. When the waitress came to see how the meal was and I told her the turkey was hard . She said Oh well I don't know what we can do about that other then let the cook know. Service was slow and the food was not great.

Been to Red Arrow? Share your experiences!