“Looking for great pizza in Littleton, NH - stop here!”

Gold House Pizza and Greek Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I really like this place, not much for looks but they have great food! Eat in or take to go.... they have tables and booths inside. Order up at the counter and take a seat. Friendly staff. What else can I say... every time I'm traveling to or through Littleton I make sure to get a pizza!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Gold House Pizza was what I call, a "staple" in any town. Dependable food, food that you expect to have at the local "pizza" place. I had a Roast Beef Sub and my husband had a BLT Sub. We were both please with our food. Sweet Potato fries are an option to the regular fries. We tried both and we happy that we did.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

The pizza was good, however, the Greek salads that we ordered with it had lettuce that was starting to turn. If you stick to the pizza, it's worth stopping here.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

We grab pizza here often my daughter says it's the best gluten free pizza in town. The teriyaki wings aren't to bad either according to my son. :)

Reviewed 22 June 2015

jimmys wings are nicely seasoned. the pizza is delisious and the gyro is probably the best anywhere. souvlaki dinner is a great deal