Thayers Inn
US$99
Agoda.com
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$86
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
Littleton Motel(Littleton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Profile Deluxe Motel(Twin Mountain)
All reviewshistoric hotelmain stfamily suitecookie cutteryour luggagechain hotelswhite mountainsnew englandtop floorfirst floorenjoyed my stayhot watercovered bridgebed was comfortablethe riverlittleton nhcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights in October 2017. I really enjoyed the personality and character of not only the building, but my room as well. The staff at the hotel were very friendly. The only issue I had during visit was that the hot water took a little bit of time to get heated in the shower, but it wasn't a big enough deal to change rooms or say anything to management. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again. Also, the hotel is in an excellent location. You can enjoy walking around Downtown Littleton, and if you need anything from your typical everyday stores, the shopping district for Littleton is less than 5 minutes down the road.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CJB4622
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We spent four nights at Thayer's Inn in mid-October and it was the perfect base to explore the beautiful scenery during the peek week of "leaf peeping". This is truly an historic treasure on the main street of Littleton NH. It's sloping floors and crooked doors all contributed to the whole quaint atmosphere of the town. Additionally, the Innkeeper and his staff were top notch ~ as was the food in the restaurant. The fact that it is just a few miles from the best show of leaves in New England was just a bonus. We look forward to returning!
If you are looking for a cookie cutter modern hotel with all the amenities this isn't for you ~ but you will be missing a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017

All of the staff was great from what I met! From the housekeeping staff, front desk and the restaurant. I can't wait to come back and stay with them again. The floors are a little crazy but it adds to the charm of the place. I would highly recommend to my family and friends!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here after visiting the White Mountains. It’s a lovely building with charming decor, however, our room was a lot more basic and plain compared to the hallways etc which we were slightly disappointed by. It had everything we needed though but could do with thicker curtains to block out the lights outside of the parking lot. I appreciated the make up remover wipes as a nice touch. The staff were really friendly. We were surprised that there was a continental breakfast with muffins, yoghurts and cereals.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

It was the first time I stayed in a historic place. Sometimes you get spoiled with modern hotels with their level floors and doors that has a character. You had to walk up the stairs with your luggage but maybe that part of it's charm. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple