Parkers Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewslate checkbike weekroom was largeminute drivecannon mountainexcellent locationmountainsclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Just a homey feeling Motel, I have stayed there during bike week with the guys and vacationed with my wife there many time. I love it . the rooms are clean and the location is perfect for seeing the sights...

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This is a place I would definitely take my family again. Loved how big our room was! Upstairs and downstairs. Nice big kitchen and two bathrooms. Staff was friendly. Nice quiet place. The only complaint I had were the beds. They were a little stiff, but everything else made up for that!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LPS L
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We booked this motel last minute for one night snowmobiling trip. King room was cheap and they gave a good discount towards the snowmobiling tour and that is the reason we booked it. Discount came out to be around 20% vs 10% if you stayed at Woodward resort across the street. We stayed in allegedly non smoking room 18. Whole room and bathroom especially reeked of cigarette smoke. It didn't bother my boyfriend, but bothered me a lot. Bathroom and baseboards need some deep cleaning. You pretty much get what you pay for. If you are looking for a clean manicured room, then this isn't a place for you. But if you are looking for a cheap place to crash for one night, it will do. I wouldn't go back though.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anastasiya85
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Was a last minute booking and friendly owner accommodated our need for a pet friendly 2 bedroom suite and for late check in.

Our 2 bed Suite with pull out sofa came with fully equipped kitchen and living area with an amazing mountain view from the balcony. Easy driving distance to the local area ski resorts. Has a jacuzzi room and games room. Easy parking in front of apartment was a boon. Very comfortable and cosy. Will pick Parkers again if we do revisit the area in future.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Clean and comfortable, but the same time it's dated and needs some TLC, especially the jacuzzi area, where there are water stains on the ceiling and the floor in the bathroom needs a good scrubbing under the rubber matting. The owner and the clerk, Matt were all really friendly and helpful however, so that counts for a lot. Also, the view was breathtaking.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family