All reviewscomfort innmini golf coursepancake machinecinnamon rollshobo railroadyogurtcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwhite mountainsthe breakfast areaking suiteice castleshotel is in a great locationpool and hot tubstaff was friendly and helpfulfridge and microwavefront desk staff
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night in a room with 2 queen beds. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful and got us checked in quickly. The room was clean and the pillows and bed were comfortable. The elevator was slow, taking the stairs was much faster. There was ample parking. My only complaint was that many of the tv channels were staticky. For a busy, touristy area this hotel, although basic, was just what we had expected and was located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 30 August 2015

We were staying here for our wedding the next day in the White mountains. We booked three rooms for us and the rest of our small party for the ceremony. When my wife tried to pay for her friends it turned into a complicated fiasco. Just wanted to pay for everyone up front and have the keys available when everyone arrived later, but the desk clerk couldn't figure it out and had to get her supervisor. Finally after 10 minutes of this the boss straightened this problem out. Once we got into our room we wanted to clean up after driving. I took a shower and when I got out, I noticed a lot of water got around the curtain and all over the floor. Had the nozzle pointed away from the opening, but didn't stop it. Used up half our towels cleaning up that. Not to mention the bathroom walls looked like somebody did some drywall but never painted them. Also had no shades that we could close in the room, so was hard to sleep after sunrise. These were the worst problems so as long as you don't mind the sun in your eyes when your resting isn't a major problem. The walls were pretty much paper thin too so don't stay here unless your a really sound sleeper The free breakfast however was alright for a continental one so couldn't complain. It was cheap so I'm not too upset, since the place we wanted to stay would only let you book 2 nights minimum. Not a lot to chose from in the area so just plan accordingly.

Room Tip: Check the windows for shades that close or use something to block them with.
Reviewed 26 August 2015

We try to stay here every year. Every year we have had a great experience. This year was no different. Our room was recently renovated, beds were comfy, the hotel was quiet, and the breakfast was good. Having coffee and cookies down at the lobby all day is a nice feature too. Looking forward to staying there again next year.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Good breakfast options as part of the stay, it's quiet, convenient and reasonably clean. The room was very clean but I think they need to keep the common areas(like stair wells) , a bit cleaner. It would be nice if there was a comfortable area to hang out and watch the local news or read; the dining area isn't a comfortable spot for that. The front desk people were welcoming and helpful. In my view , not as inexpensive, as one might expect, at $180.00 without tax , it seemed a bit steep

Reviewed 17 August 2015

After a long ride, I was greeted with a smile. The front desk people were very helpful in finding a quiet room: not on the first or second floor, it seems. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. This is what I expect, especially from a Comfort Inn. Breakfast was just as expected to get us on our way. I would stay here again....

Room Tip: Pets are allowed on the first and second floors. No pets on the third and fourth..
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple