All reviews duck pond indoor pool the woodward hot tub white mountains new hampshire great weekend main building franconia notch state park suite ducks tennis sauna nh fireplace game basin
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Nice cozie motel near Cannon Mountsin, NH. Proximity to Cannon Ountsin a huge bonus. Friendly staff. Great pool, hot tub and sauna. Hot tub could be hotter. Unfortunately the dinning room was closed for diner but they offered a continental breakfast. Past stays we enjoyed the dinning room and bar. Plus a hot option breakfast. Hopefully in near future the dinning services will return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank U9043ILpaull
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Woodwards resort for years, I can't say enough about this place, from the time you check in,the staff is so helpful telling you about the events in the area, and at the resort / restaurant and Lounge. Every time I go there they are doing work on the resort, from doing the rooms over with new carpet, paint, and furniture. To removing the carpet at the pool area. Also adding entertainment in the Lounge on weekends, to outside movies. I will continue to go there. thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank N5675KPmarkm
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I personally didn’t stay however the hotel looked after my daughter and her friends whom were part of a School ski trip. She loved the hotel, she is vegetarian and said the staff were lovely and made really tasty food, they particularly liked the pancakes made as a special to celebrate Shrove Tuesday (pancake day in the UK) it’s always worrying when your children are so far away. Thank you for making the trip special.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We needed a place to stay relatively close to Waterville Valley that was not as expensive as staying right in the town near the ski slope. This was about 20 miles north and also very close to Loon which is ideal if you want to ski and spend the night but not spend a fortune. I was apprehensive to stay in the hotel "down the street" from the check-on office but overall it was fine. There was a super cool fireplace, the bathroom was remodeled and the room was clean. The carpet was a bit outdates as well as some of the furniture (some was brand new) but if you could overlook that, it was fine. It also had a tunnel you could take to the pool and not have to walk outside in the snow to get there. Again, the building was very unique but fine for one night. We ate ate the restaurant next door which was owned by the property. It was really the only one around but service was exceptional and food was average. Drinks were great. Check-in was quick and efficient and I think we were actually upgraded to the building near the pool which seemed to cost extras so I was happy with that.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fireplace!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Woodwards inn of Lincoln on January 31st for our 36th wedding anniversary. We had a suite with a Jacuzzi tub, gas fire place, and a kitchen. Everything was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful,We really enjoyed the hot tub and the tunnel leading to the pool! We never made it over to the other building for a sauna but we did eat at Woodys restaurant and pub. My husband had the shrimp and steak combo he said the steak was tender and had good flavor but he thought it was a little dry he said the shrimp were great but he would have liked a couple more! Now me on the other hand I had chicken parmesan and it was Excellent!!! He had my left overs the next day and agreed it was delicious! I also had breakfast at the inn and enjoyed being waited on (the girl was great) I brought at vegetable omelet back to the room for my husband and he enjoyed it! We had snow on Friday morning when we left so if you ski that's the place to be! More snow this week I hear! So call Alicia and make your reservation!
I hope to post pics soon!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple