“Nice food, friendly service”
Review of Pub32

Pub32
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Just finished the White Mountain drive one way and decided to stop for lunch before the return trip. The young server was very friendly and the menu comprehensive. We all enjoyed our lunch - filling, fresh and plentiful.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We got two large pizzas to bring back to our condo. We ordered over the phone, the pizzas were ready when we got there to pick them up. The crust is very tasty, the vegetable toppings were crisp and tasted very fresh. The pizza was nice and hot. Over all my family enjoyed the pizza.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My family got 2 pizzas after driving for several hours. The pizza was better than average but not the best I have ever had. The one pizza was a little over cooked but the other one was fine. The employees were friendly and nice. Probably the best part of the experience. I would order pizza again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were vacationing in the area and were in the mood for a good pizza. Looking on line, I found this place. We were greeted by two very friendly ladies, one which was from "out of town" and spoke English very well! We decided to take our pizza back to our hotel instead of dining in, but we were extremely pleased with our meal. Highly suggest checking this place out when you're in town

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Average food and off hand service but best of all, no fries available on Memorial Day evening! Has this ever happened in a US restaurant before?

1  Thank jakpak2016