“Excellent Pizza & Varieties of Beer”
Review of Pub32

Pub32
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We ordered Pizza and were very impressed with how good it was. My husband was pleased with the varieties of beer. The downside was that the place was crowded at 6:30 when we arrived. We were fortunate to be seated quickly but had to wait 20+ minutes for the pizza. We'd also ordered an appetizer to help our hunger, but our simple pizza - with only a couple toppings arrived first. The staff is very pleasant; they canceled our appetizer @ our request. I noticed that a couple tables that were filled when we arrived didn't get their pizza until we were almost done eating. We took it home and heated our leftovers the next day and it was still awesome

Reviewed 19 July 2016

My friends and I ate dinner here. The service was extremely food. There was a 10 minute break between when one of dishes was brought out and when the next one was. Talk about cold food! Once we finally all got our food it was just okay- nothing to write home about. This restaurant was okay in a pinch but nothing special.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Burgers were great. Nice selection of draft beer. Friendly staff. Would definetly go there again if I was in the neighborhood

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Sandwiches are sad looking. The buffalo wrap had freezer spinach on it and was about five inches long with barely any chicken in it. The turkey panini was expensive and only had one slice of thin deli turkey. Pizza was just okay, nothing exciting. Cannot comment on drinks because we only got water. The inside was gross. I'd definitely go elsewhere as there are many better places close by.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The food is very good, the atmosphere is nice the owner is on the premise and is very friendly. It's a great place and not expensive especially in that area. I like to frequent local (non-chain) places.