“Had a Blast!”

Alpine Adventures Outdoor Recreation
More attraction details
Owner description: There are 21 zip-lines on 3 separate courses, the Thrillsville Aerial Challenge park, and Off-Road tours. Ziplines cover almost 3 miles of exhilaration through and above the treetops at heights of up to 250' above the forest floor. Platforms are 25' to 65' high in the trees and the zip-lines are 100' to 1600' long with speed that can reach 75 mph. Each Zipline tour includes an off-road truck ride to the top of the course. Additionally Off-Road tours are available to show of what our 6 wheel Swiss Army Pinzgauers can do and get the best access to views of the White Mountains. And don't forget the BigAirBag at our headquarters. Life is Short...Have more Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
“Had a Blast!”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We did the Tree Top tour this past weekend and had a blast. The guides were professional and informative, they made sure that we were comfortable with the equipment before the tour began. There were 6 ziplines and two rope bridges to cross. Everyone on our tour was friendly and seemed to have a great time. My group actually thought the crossing the rope bridges were the only scary part, the ziplines were a lot of fun and we would highly recommend going with Alpine Adventures!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank sleeplessinGlouceste

• Hebrew first
Deerfield
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Thank You to Tim and Jon for providing us with an amazing individual tour... It was the best outing we have been on, thrilling, scary, and beautiful. The guides were professional and personable... Thank You for an amazing time

2 Thank Jessica H
Spring, Texas
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We booked the trip online with Alpine Adventures after reading several reviews. This was my wife's first experience to zip line and it was great !!! We both had a great time and everyone was very helpful. We can't wait to go back.

1 Thank Paul L
Hudson, NH
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“I loved it and would do it again in a heart beat!”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We are in our 50's and we definitely had a great time zipping throught the trees. The views were fantastic during this time of year. The quides are wonderful and funny and explain everything really well. I highly recommend anyone to try it. We can't wait to go back and try the newest course next year! We plan on bringing friends and relatives the next time we go too!

Goffstown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“60 year old woman is estactic”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I'm a 60 yr old woman who's horrified of heights. Zip-lining was on my busket list because I wanted to be able to say I tried it in my lifetime. So, as scared as I was, I went with knees knocking. I did the mid level course that consisted of 5 zip-lines, each one getting higher, longer, and faster. The most terrifying part for me was walking across the bouncy, narrow cable bridges to get to our launching points. I must admit I was really afraid of the last one because the first couple seconds was more like a free-fall then the sip-lining kicked in. Because I was so scared to jump on my own, I actually had to request a slight push to get started. Once I was off the platform, it was nothing but sheer beauty and thrills. Now that it's off my bucket list, I've decided to add the toughtest course to my bucket list and can't wait to do it. I love rollercoasters, but this experience was levels above them. This 60 year old woman would highly recommend that everyone try zip-lining. The Alpine Adventure guides were fantastic, funny, encouraging, polite and they made you feel like you wanted to do the course even when your gut was telling you not to. Millions of thanks and gratitude to my guides for putting up with me. They were absolutely the best!! If not for them I surely wouldn't have completed the course and had the thrills and excitement that I had. Now that I've completed the mid level course, I've decided to add the toughest course to my bucket list--I never would have imagined I'd be willing to do that ! I owe it all to my tour guides for making me feel inspired and comfortble enough to complete the course. If management is reading this, you need to give my guides a raise!!

3 Thank Linda L