“Absolutley stunning”

Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American, African, Asian, Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Food from around the world with a New England touch.
Concord, New Hampshire
“Absolutley stunning”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Ohhh the flavors! and Ohhhh the Cosmos!!!! I love this place and the decor is fun too!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2012

Medway, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

The Gypsy Cafe in Lincoln, NH is always a treat for us. They have delicious lunch and dinner entrees which are very different than the fare in most restaurants. They feature food from around the world that is delicious. On this trip my husband and I both had the mushroom brie soup. Absolutely delicious. We shared an order of curry chicken wings. These were served with a dipping spice that was very hot and flavorful. It was great because I enjoy spicy while my husband does not. It was perfect for both of us. I had the duck main course, and my husband had the salmon. Both were cooked to perfection. We were too full for dessert, so I can't tell you about that. The key lime pie martinis, however, were are great start to the meal. My son fully enjoyed the leftovers that we brought home to him. Try this place if you are in the area, you will not be disappointed. Be sure to call ahead for reservations as it is small and very popular.

• Visited February 2012
mass
“LOVE this place”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

we went here on our 4th day on vacation a little weary from all the bad food we had eaten all week. What a great place! Robin was our waiter and we liked it so much we went back the next night. Very cozy, great margaritas, excellent shrimp appetizer, kids loved chicken wings. My husband couldn't decide between the lamb and the duck so the chef made a combo dish he loved. We went back the next night and next time we go to Loon we will make reservations for ALL our dinners here. AWESOME.

Visited February 2012
Millis, Massachusetts
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The menu at Gypsy Cafe is packed with uncommon selections. I was with a party of six and every person raved about their food: Brazilian wraps, falafel, burgers and amazing Caesar Salad. All were accompanied by handmade chips that were delicious. Great food, creative menu, nice atmosphere good prices.

Visited February 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They would have had a five star rating all across.”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We had a reservation for 5:30. And just before driving over we find out our battery is dead. However, we were seated at 5:40 and my husband came in a few minutes later to allow the car to run a little longer. A couple minutes after my husband was seated the owner or manager came over and informed us that it is 5:55 and they have a reservation for 7:00 o'clock and want to make us aware of this. We were flabbergasted. If we hadn't had such a horrible dinner at our hotel the night before we would have left right then and there. However, we had a perfectly charming server and the food was excellent. We skipped on the appetizer ( to save time) and we decided to have dessert at our hotel. We were done by 6:20 pm. What a shame. It could have been a wonderful evening for all, and a great review.

1 Thank Judyfoodie