“Wicked good burgers”

Black Mtn. Burger Co.
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: We take pride in our thick and juicy Black Angus burgers - grilled over an open flame - homemade soups & salads and other mouth-watering selections from our menu here at our Main Street location in Lincoln, New Hampshire. Compliment your meal with a brewskie or a freshly-made margarita from our full-service bar as well! Here from out-of-town and searching for a place to grab a meal? Come on by - we'll take good care of you!
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This a newer restaurant to the area. Really great atmosphere and menu. Not cheap, but not crazy expensive. Good specialty drinks.Gets real busy on weekends and dinner time. Friendly staff and good service.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Great trip to a great restaurant, always good food to fill the empty pit called stomach. Dakota was a great hostess and very courtiously seated the party in a timely manner. Then along came Nadine, the smiling waitress, who gave us plenty of decision time before taking our orders. Numerous times she checked to make sure we were satisfied, which we were completely. We finished and then departed with a smiling BON VOYAGE'

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite to eat, place is very nice and they specialize in burgers. And May is national burger month, so I had to have one of their signature burgers. It was delicious and then I followed that up with a piece of their carrot cake dessert which is also delicious. The service was great and it’s reasonably price. I recommend that if you’re in the area to check it out.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, service & atmosphere! The burgers are unique & delicious. Highly recommend it. Stacey was super sweet.

1  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I was definitely looking for the burger and fries but they have lots of sandwich options if you want something just a little different and some great combos and ad- ons. I had a bison burger which I usually shun because they are dry. I like my regular burgers medium rare and the waitress suggested I go down to rare since bison does get more done. My burger came out with no red in it but was juicy and delicious, could not have asked for better and am now looking forward to my next bison burger. My husband had the blackened chicken and he loved the spice. He is also something of a FF connoisseur and loved their fries (I did too , I just don't have his expertise or standard). I also wanted to throw out that they offer a maple mayonnaise and I heard a couple complementing them on it (although we did not so this is not a personal observations). Burgers run between $10-13, but this is a tourist town location and as I live in Asheville, I can attest that is pretty average for such a locale. The staff was very friendly, all in all a great stop.