Free cancellation until 03/08
US$130
US$187
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$195
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$127
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$141
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$145
US$141
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$108
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$200
Agoda.com
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$166
US$142
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolcontinental breakfastfresh baked cookiesyogurtbudget hotelroom was cleanoff the highwayceiling fanlincoln nhstayed two nightslincoln areaflat screenexercise roomgreat place to staywhite mountainsfranconia notchjacuzzi
Reviewed 29 May 2017

The staff was friendly and helpful at this location. The hallways were rather cool and smelled a little musty. I do not believe many were spending the night here when we visited as the owner turned on the upstair lights when we were looking for guest laundry. The inside pool and spa area was very nice with wood walls and skid free flooring. A 10-person spa was adjoining the pool. At the time of our visit, no pool towels were available.
Breakfast offered many options such as eggs and sausage that were kept in the fridge to be heated in the microwave. Yogurt, cereal, pastries, oatmeal, etc. were other options as well. Coffee and tea were available 24 hours per day. Many various types of tea bags were in stock.
Cookies were kept in a jar at the front desk. The internet required no password. The guest laundry machines were all working and the front desk was able to make change for the machines. The room had both an exterior and interior entrance. Our room had a ceiling fan with a light fixture on it over the bed. The sink in the bathroom offered little to no counter space to place any toiletry items. All in all, I would stay here again for the price that was paid for the room.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room close to the pool if you plan to visit it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Showed up at one pm on a holiday weekend, thinking there was little chance we would be able to get a room, but they had one left! Just us this time, spur of the moment trip into the White Mountains on a weekend we happened to have free. Again, the cleanliness of the hotel has never been matched in similar hotels we have stayed in across the country --I'm talking insanely clean. There was construction going on in one end of the motel as they are planning upgrades to some rooms there but we were not bothered by noise or mess because there were neither. I really hope you'll give this place a chance because it is now our White Mountain headquarters for upcoming stays. Perfectly central to what you want to do and just a scenic drive to any destination, this place is in budget and a joy to stay in. You won't be sorry!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

One night stay just to lay down for a few hours and clean up before skiing. Was fine for that. It was clean but it's a bit dated. Watching tv was like watching in a snowstorm with the picture quality. Staff very friendly and close to the ski areas.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Stephen N, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I wish we had been aware of any problems with the TV reception at the time of your stay, we have recently purchased LG flat screen TV's for all the guest rooms and are in the process of implementing premium HD service and upgraded internet for the property and were unaware of any connection problems with any of the rooms. In addition to this, we are embarking on a total property renovation and will be able to provide with a far superior experience the next time you visit us.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My husband brought my children to the pool where there were at least 20 drunk adults not watching their kids who were bothering my son and when they saw he was crying they began bulling him even more! They didn't feel comfortable so they left along with another family. When I went to the lobby she immediately went to talk to them!! (which apparently she had been talking to them all afternoon). When she saw me crying she gave me a hug. Then after 11 they were being rowdy and loud and I asked them to quiet down and they only got louder. When I called the lobby she talked to them and they went inside. I was going to stay 2 more nights but because my children were uncomfortable we aren't because of them. She handled the situation well!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rachel D
Stephen N, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

I'm sorry you did not have a more positive experience during your recent visit to the Econolodge, and thank you for your understanding that there are limitations to our control over the behavior of some of our other guests. While we wish all guests will be considerate of others visiting us, it is unfortunately the case that we have to step in and ask some of our visitors to be more considerate. We do have set policies regarding the public areas and supervision of youngsters, and request our guest to be considerate of others during the late evening and early morning hours, and we endeavor to respond to any issues such as you described. I hope we will be able to provide you a more positive experience the next time you visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the ice castles with my family. Sure, the hotel was a little outdated but it was simple and had everything we needed. Awesome pool and hot tub. Endless amounts of hot chocolate, tea and coffee in the kitchen. They do serve breakfast but we always go out to a local breakfast joint whenever we travel, so we didn't eat at the hotel. All in all, great stay and worth the price!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a positive review of your recent stay. We are in the process of an ongoing capital improvement program to update our facilities, and hope we will be able to provide you with an even more enjoyable experience the next time you visit us.