We were here to see the Fall colours and chose this motel for its location. It is out of town so you need to drive to restaurants etc. The accommodation is a bit dated but clean and tidy and had all we needed. The owners are friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome.
Behind the rooms is a lovely small river. When we were there it was unusually warm for the time of year so we were able to sit outside. This would be a lovely area in the summer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riley family welcomes you to the Mt. Coolidge Motel at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park. Located along a scenic mountain stream in the center of New Hampshire's White Mountains. Surrounded by spectacular mountain views, all area attractions are within reach as you relax in the fresh mountain air. We pride ourselves on providing very clean and neat accommodations at affordable rates. WE DO ALL OUR OWN BOOKINGS, please call !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Mt. Coolidge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Coolidge Hotel Lincoln
- Mt. Coolidge Motel New Hampshire/Lincoln, White Mountains