All reviews the river kevin vicki white mountains friendly owners a wonderful place to stay adirondack chairs new hampshire ice machine great hosts clean rooms fire pit babbling brook franconia notch state park only stayed one night the location is perfect stayed longer north woodstock
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Though I did not plan to stay here, the one night I spent was fine. Clean room and rate was reasonable. Could park my motorcycle right out front of my room. Beautiful stream right behind my room too. Lady who checked me in was very nice, believe she was the owner. Excellent Italian restaurant within walking distance with fantastic beer on tap. Even came across a black bear and her 2 cubs on my walk back from dinner ! It is located right on route 3 near Franconia Notch. Looking forward to visiting the area soon and would stay here again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Phil M
Reviewed 29 October 2012

This was our first stay at the Mount Collidge Motel and we totally enjoyed the room and the owners. Kevin and Vicky were great to talk to; as a matter of fact, the day we left our conversation with them lasted 45 minutes. Vicky made coffee for us and we spent a nice evening sipping the hot coffee on the front porch in their rockers watching the world go by. Thank you Kevin and Vicky for having such a nice place. The room was perfect for our needs. We will certainly by back.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Kevin and Vicky were extremely helpful and made our stay very pleasant. They couldn't have been more helpful with regard to giving us information on where we may like to go etc - what a lovely people. The bed was extremely comfortable and we slept extremely well and loved the area.

1  Thank Jillypolly
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Kevin and Vicky are suberb hosts. Their motel is clean and quaint. The Pemigewasset River flows right behind the rooms and adds charm and comfort. My husband and I frequently stay here and when we decided to get married in the area, we booked the whole motel for the third weekend in October. I cannot say enough about how wonderful both Kevin and Vicky were to us and our guests. They went out of their way to ensure that everything went smoothly. When we arrived we found champagne and a card congratulating us. As usual with our stays, Kevin provided plenty of wood for a roaring campfire in the fire pit right next to the river. Our guests and us spent a relaxing evening after the wedding listening to the water and enjoying ourselves. Vicky helped our guests get comfortable and left each room a candy treat. My husband and I love the Rileys and plan to continue to spend our time in the White Mountains with them in the future! A wonderful place to stay - feels like home to us.

1  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stayed for three nights in October 2012. The rooms were extremely clean, comfortable and quiet. Kevin and Vicky , the owners were very friendly and helpful and provided hot drinks in the office from early morning. It is excellently placed for trips out and has plenty of eating places nearby. For an excellent breakfast the Longhorn next door is a must. Lovely freshly cooked food and excellent service.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends