US$195
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$139
US$134
Mt Liberty Lodging(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$112
US$108
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$158
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$97
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$142
All reviewsfire pitsteam bathindoor poolsports pubattached restaurantwhite mountainscommon manloon mountainon site restaurantbasketball courtnew englandrooms were very cleantwo double bedsa great place to stayconvenient locationlincoln areamini fridge
Reviewed 1 November 2017

This place is overall very comfortable. Before I go any further, lets just be straight. This is an old ski lodge that has been kept up very nicely and expanded over time. The room I had in the maine lodge was very small with two double beds. This is typical of old lodges built in the 60s. They are meant as a comfortable place to lay your head, not to spend time. That said, everything was very very clean and comfortable. The property itself had free coffee and tea all day in the lobby, a swingset for the kids, a firepit with free wood if you wanted to have a fire, a dinner restaurant on site, and a bar on site that had live music at night. In addition they did have a small game room, and an indoor pool with changing rooms. My only criticism is that the pool was ice cold. They claim it was 83 degrees, but I don't think so!. I swim at a YWCA three times a week where they keep the pool at 84-85 on average, and the pool at the lodge was just frigid in comparison. So much so that a family of 4 that we met that regulary visits the lodge wear wet suit tops in the pool. They said they have been coming for 4 years, and if they didn't they would be retreating after about 10 minutes, but with the wet suits they can swim for a while. My 2 year old had a hard time swimming here.. After about 5-10 minutes he would be shivering with the teeth chatter and all. This is the coldest indoor hotel pool experience we have ever had. Equivalent to an outdoor unheated pool in Spring. So just know that you don't come to this hotel to swim. Everything else is great though! The last thing I would just suggest is if they added a hot tub on the deck off the game room. That would be great for us Skiiers in Winter!
Ok, that's about it. I did really find this place quaint and nice, and if you need something basic with some good onsite amenities then check them out. T

Room Tip: Main Lodge has small rooms, West Lodge has much bigger rooms. Noise around the bar entrance can be a little loud.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We are so glad we decided to spend 2 nights in New Hampshire on our way to Maine. It was late in the season so many places were already closed. After much research and reading reviews we decided to stay at Kancamangus Lodge. The owner was very pleasant and helpful on sights to see and places to eat. The lodge is old but comfortable. It is a great location to use as a base for exploring the White Mountains and enjoying the gorgeous fall colors.
It is located right on the highway but our room was in the West Lodge which didn't face the road so noise was minimal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I decided to spend a night in Lincoln to thoroughly enjoy the weather and some time in New Hampshire this past Friday night. When I got to Lincoln, I stopped here to inquire about room availability and rate. It was very reasonable. I was early so room not yet ready but was shown similar room and where mine was by the lovely woman in the office, who lives on the property with her husband (which made me feel more secure as a single traveler). They give you their cell as well. I went out exploring, getting back just after dark (I do not like to drive at night!). I got situated in my room and then walked across the street to the Common Man for dinner, which was great. Later, I made use of the indoor pool which was just steps from my room (and open till 11 p.m.). I never had to leave the property until I checked out the next morning! Everything was right there! The room was very clean and comfortable. It had a mini frig., which was perfect. The next morning I had breakfast at Brittany's (attached) and it, too, was terrific. I, then, took a walk around the property appreciating the views. Great location, near the Kanc and attractions. I had a wonderful stay, the owners were lovely and I would definitely love to stay here again! Very good value. Excellent location. I was not surprised there was "No Vacancy" when I was checking out!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017

My fiancee and I booked two nights in the Kangamangus Lodge for our wedding night and the following night after our wedding at nearby Loon Mountain. During our wedding the Kangamangus Lodge tried to run my credit card and it got declined because it had been stolen 2 weeks prior and I had a new card. They called my cell phone, but I was unable to answer while at my wedding. When the wedding ended and I checked my phone I saw 3 missed calls and messages from them. I immediately called them back and the man who answered the phone was BY FAR THE RUDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. They gave our room away and no longer had a room for us on our wedding night!!! They claimed that this was normal hotel policy, but I have rented 100s of hotel rooms and never had one run my card prior to and give my room away because it was declined without giving me the chance to arrive and give them a different card. They claimed this was all explained and I didn't technically "reserve" the room. He immediately started attacking me as if this was my fault and at no time remembered that I am the customer. The confirmation email said I had until 11pm to check in and they gave my room away before 10pm. Long story short the people at this establishment should seriously re-evaluate their policies and their customer service skills because they were the absolute worst. Never apologized or tried to make it right until the next afternoon when the owner called me back and tried to offer to buy me lunch as if that was somehow an acceptable condolence for almost leaving me and my wife without somewhere to stay on our wedding night. Terrible establishment. I would never recommend anyone go here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bcasna
Reviewed 20 October 2017

My husband and I booked an extended weekend - 3 nights here. Reasonable rates compared to others I looked at. Centrally located so that we spent most of our time at attractions rather than in the car. Very close to the Loon Mountain and Franconia Notch areas. Nice views of the mountain. Rooms were clean and a nice size. 2 restaurants located in the same parking lot with others right across the street. We had a great stay here and plan on doing it again next year. There is a great family area out in the back with a playground for the kids and a fire pit for smores. There is a basketball hoop. The pool was open and is indoors with a little game room off to the side as well as a ping pong table. The owners were nice and informative about the area. Beds were comfortable and the area was quiet at night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Dawn M
Leo M, Owner at The Kancamagus Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you for the review! We do offer very reasonable rates for all the amenities that we offer and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our central location does provide easy access to all the area attractions whether your going hiking, skiing, exploring, shopping or out for a quick bite to eat! Our beds are very comfortable and I am glad you enjoyed a "Nice quiet Fall getaway" with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!