“Outstanding food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good coffee! Outstanding food! They still serve whole Milk!!!!
But the best part of this place is the waitstaff. I am not sure of my waitress' name but she was a hoot! All I did was ask for whole milk and I have never laughed so hard in my life.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow, this is officially the most inefficient restaurant I've ever been to. They don't have a waitlist, you just wait in line. I watched the host spend over 20 minutes very slowly and painfully clearing and resetting a table, and then he repeated this activity over and over. I wouldn't recommend putting yourself through the torture, find somewhere else for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dell (I think his name was Dell), our waiter, was polite and helpful. The banana pancakes were amazing. My wife had french toast and loved it. Portion sizes were perfect and the price couldn’t be beat. I can see why there is a line out the door!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Wait in line for average at best Went to Longhorn Palace next day best experience nice service no wait great food The DMV was a better experience getting my license

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The place was amazing we went in at 8am and we where done eating at 8:30am fast service the pancakes are the best ! The entire plate was nice and hot great experience and I totally recommend it !!

1  Thank soly1980