All reviews kitchenette area the river our room was not ready hot tub loon mountain rushing water laundry room staff was very friendly and helpful get away short drive convenient location loft condo units game amenities supermarket
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Interesting place, this was self-catering, which was a great help to us, not least because there was a laundrette on site, so we made good use of that! Staff were very friendly when we arrived. It was a long way to drive to other restaurants, so we just stuck to what was adjacent to the hotel (although it wasn't great) and there was a supermarket a short drive away, as well as a cinema, where we went to see the new "Blade Runner" movie. We noticed that the sink taps in the bathroom were dirty and needed a proper clean, and the cupboard in the kitchenette area were way too high for safely reaching to get things, e.g. glassware. The housekeepers were very surly, they didn't show up until 3.30 pm and were sulky about being asked to come back 10 minutes later, when we had left the room. But it served our purpose, and the self-catering aspect was great, just a bit peeved about the surly housekeepers!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank platpeeps
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have stayed at the Lodge for several years. The accommodations and facilities are well maintained and comfortable and it's close proximity to family staying at Lincoln Station condos makes it a good choice. Staff is generally courteous and attentive. This being said, it was a logical choice to book this hotel for our stay for a Friday afternoon wedding on Loon Mountain. I booked this hotel directly in late April making sure my request for an early check-in was noted. They even asked the time and I had requested 1:00 for a 4:00 wedding. I called the day before the wedding and my request had been noted on my reservation, but of course, "We can't guarantee early check-in," but they did offer locker room facilities.......less than ideal. I called the morning of and was told the room was not ready. We arrived at the hotel (we were in the area) at 2:00 and was told the room would be ready within the hour and the clerk took my cell number. Well, our room was not ready until after 3:30!! I called them, they didn't call me. Thankfully family members were staying in the area and we got dressed there. I would have glad,y paid an additional fee for early check-in, but that was not offered as an option. The irony is that the next day, housekeeping arrived at our room at 10:00. Will I stay here again, probably, but I am disappointed that a simple request from a past customer was not prioritized and/or communicated to people who could make it happen.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Margie S
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Went up there to see a concert in laconia only wanted to stay 2 nights had such a good time stayed 3 more nights awesome crew nice pool good food game room nice porch if u need to get away this is the place to go had a great time

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jane W
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I love it so much here that I bought a unit. The key is to rent the units privately (using airbnb,homeaway, trip advisor etc) to be sure that the unit you stay in is exactly what will meet your needs. I know that many owners have just recently updated their units since the start of 2017. The staff is super friendly, the complex is in the process of updating as well but has a lot of amenities and you just can't beat the location. The river units are unbeatable in their price range. You can stay at a fancier place for a hefty price or you can get a totally updated unit with unbeatable river views...you just have to do your homework. The area is full of so many activities and beautiful mountain views. It's a great destination!

Room tip: Chose an updated unit and if possible the river side is the BEST!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This is great condo-style place to stay near Loon Mountain. Bus runs to Loon mountain in the winter so you don't have to find parking, the Pemi River runs behind the resort with easy access for wading, indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub, game room, fire place in common room! Also staffed with friendly helpful staff!

Date of stay: March 2017