“Iced coffee”

Half Baked & Fully Brewed
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Lincoln
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We have stopped here several times now just for coffee and have been very satisfied! You stand in a line, get your cup and then serve yourself from carafes. I'm an iced coffee drinker exclusively so the temperature of the coffee is never an issue for me. Tried breakfast wraps/sandwiches for the first time and they were great! We will return.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Love this place and it’s my go to when I am done hiking. Good choice of coffee and quick lunch. Gluten free wraps and gluten free peanut butter cookies are a big plus.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We really wanted to love this restaurant. We placed our order pretty fast but for two simple breakfast sandwiches we waited over 30 minutes. We understand they we're busy but more people need to be staffed so this doesn't happen. What made it worse is the eggs weren't even fried - they were microwaved. We couldn't help but be disappointed

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I find myself stopping for coffee on my way through Lincoln. On a Summer weekend, expect a slow line. This place would benefit from a “coffee only” line when busy. Otherwise, recommend.

2  Thank mgoloboy
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stop on a regular basis during our summer here. This place has great bagels and bakery goods. Big surprise the dinner selections in the cooler. Unbelievable chicken pot pie and meatballs.

Date of visit: July 2018