All reviews massage chair whoopie pies breakfast buffet bacon room was clean lumber yard hot tub dining area fish pond off the highway indoor pool stay there again west lebanon wi fi bit dated new hampshire king arthur flour
Reviewed 17 September 2017

F- Hello Everyone! Let me help you to decide. This is a "no" for sure on the go-no go! Save your money and your nose. Drive a few miles and sleep musk and mildew smell free. Because of the smell and in need of renovation, I was too concerned to use the swimming pool and whirlpool. Also, I had friends with me and was embarrassed.

And interestingly enough - when concerns were expressed to the front desk, they were not obliging. Considering calling the EPA! Not charming anymore!!!

Room Tip: Choose a different location. Changed owners too many times.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Alma W
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The hotel is easily accessible from all major area roads. It is close to the Lebanon airport and about 45 minutes to some larger NH and Vermont ski areas.
The room had a fireplace and a massage chair. The room and bathrooms were clean. The hotel has an indoor pool and restaurant serving breakfast and dinner which were nice conveniences. The room did need some updating but overall it was good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice two level hotel with plenty of parking, a restaurant and a bar. The WIFI is good throughout the hotel and the rooms are up to date and clean. This is a great part of the country and there is a lot of beautiful areas to visit. I will stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Stayed just one night, as we were just passing through. The good: Keith at the front desk does an excellent job with service, room was very clean, breakfast staff very friendly.
Not so good: the property is quite dated and showing its age. There were rips in our carpet, paint peeling off the bathroom door and a general musty smell thru the hallways. One wonders if there is a mold issue. A refurbishment is in order, I think.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed a night at the Fireside Inn with my family. I had read good reviews and so was sorely disappointed by the experience. Rooms and facilities are in desperate need of some upgrading. The pool area is weirdly laid out-- lots of space that is neither inviting nor properly furnished. The pool and hot tub need to be repainted as there were black paint chips floating in both. We were unfortunately given a room looking out onto the pool and so we had to keep our shades drawn which only made the room more depressing. Beds were comfy but the furnishings/bathroom were dingy and old. I will say that the breakfast was excellent with plenty of variety. The service was also pretty good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family