All reviews breakfast selection dartmouth hitchcock medical center would stay again free breakfast campus furnishings
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Days inn at the Lebanon, NH location was sketchy, reeked of smoke, and A/C didn't work in the 2nd room we moved to. We will never stay again. It's worth paying a little bit more to stay at another nearby location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon/Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

kt280679,

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with the A/C and you smelled of smoke. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does occasionally happen and I hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that you experienced. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The space in our 2-bed room was substantial. The room was about what one should expect for this type of hotel - comfortable bed, basic bathroom, also had micro-refrigerator and microwave! Breakfast selection had a lot of options.

The noise of footsteps from the room above was noticeable, but didn't bother me. No noise from neighboring rooms through the walls.

I was happy with the experience at the Days Inn.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon/Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

CincyOHTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon/Hanover Hotel. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Very friendly staff but needs to be more knowledgeable about check in and check out computer; also about surrounding area activities. Comfortable beds. Rugs and fabric chairs need cleaning. Breakfast variety great and clean!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon/Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Linda D,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed
with our chairs cleanliness. We can't wait to show you how we continue to improve based on feedback like yours.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I called looking to book two rooms for a couple of employees, Amanda answered I informed her I was looking to book two rooms for two employees for the night and asked if they had availability for the night, Amanda said yes but could she put me on hold for a minute. TEN minutes went by without anyone coming back coming back on the line. I hung up and tried back for the next thirty minutes. It just rang and rang until it went to a busy signal. I gave up and booked my employees down the road at the Hilton Garden Inn, who was more than happy to book us rooms for the night.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Amy O,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

When we pulled in, the parking lot was empty. The building dingy. We thought maybe we had pulled round the back accidentally. Drove around it. Nope, that empty parking lot with no sign and a crumbling building was indeed the front of the Days Inn. Lobby looked ok. Checked in, walked through dingy hallways. Got into the room, pulled back the sheets. Looked like someone had napped there and picked their nose. A lot. Crusty bits in the bed. Gagging! Oh hell no. Told the front desk we were leaving and not to charge us. The guy was nice and easy to deal with. We had four rooms booked for friends. Cancelled all of them. Did some quick research on Trio Advisor. Called a hotel in Woodstock, VT - about 25 minutes away. They had a large cottage that could accommodate all of us. Thank heavens.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon/Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Michelle V,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I do apologize for the discomfort you experienced with our bed and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. Your voice is important to us and we hope you'll return to give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations of a five star experience.