“DO NOT PASS UP THIS PLACE!”
Review of 4 Aces Diner

4 Aces Diner
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Elvis is Back !!!! Open 7 Days for Breakfast and Lunch from 6am to 3pm and 7am to 3pm on Sundays. Simply the Best !!! Come see what all the local hub-bub is about !
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I'm not one to yell but this place deserves a review title with all caps.

My husband, I refer to him as a breakfast connoisseur and his words were exactly this, "Those were the best pancakes I have ever had." I can't remember the meal that my husband ordered but he got bacon/sausage/two eggs and pancakes. My son had a Darth Waffle which he enjoyed and my other boy enjoyed his breakfast as well. I am not a big breakfast person so I ordered the Lobster Mac n' Cheese which was phenomenal. Everyone wanted bites of my food because they were so jealous. :)

Our waitress was efficient and kind. The diner was a flashback in time and clean. There was a toy shelf for children. They had items for sale but we couldn't bring them back on airplane so we weren't able to purchase anything.

We enjoyed our meal, it's too bad that we don't live nearby or else we'd be there all the time.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Their strawberry Rhapsody pancakes are the best! Parking is convenient. Look forward to trying more of their offering.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great food and very reasonable prices!
Superb service too....we love the 4 Aces and have been going there for MANY years!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I grew up just down the street from the original site where the brick building now sits on the corner of Bridge and Main streets. My brother bought it in thg he 80s and moved it to its current location and after a series of owners is now the best it has ever been .

This is a BUSY place, be prepared for a wait during prime time. It worth th ed wait! I like the eggs Benedict most. Corned beef hash is also very good.

If the line is out the door to the end of the building, about an hours wait.

Good food and good service.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Everything you want in a diner: excellent food served hot, friendly, efficient waitresses, clean, reasonable prices, fun, kitschy decor, lots of condiments, lots of homemade baked goods, souvenirs, endless coffee, did I mention excellent food?!