“Never again”

Add it.
My Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Laconia
Reviewed 17 September 2016

This is a great place if you are friends of the mud who owns it; they were greeted warmly and received excellent service. I went for the first time and the staff was unfriendly and the coffee was mediocre at best. Staff, etc. needs to learn to treat everyone the same. Won't go back again!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Nice coffee house...although I don't drink coffee I do love their sandwiches. Food is always made to order from fresh ingredients. My wife and I love to stop by this place, pickup a couple of sandwiches, a beverage and frequently a sweet. It's our instant picnic which we then take to one of the nearby lakes, sit on the shore and have our picnic. The sandwiches are very good, nice folks run the shop and it is definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

We were at the hospital up the street and this was the first restaurant we stumbled upon. Very tired and hungry we stopped. To our surprised we had a great experience. Great food and delicious fresh brewed coffee friendly atmosphere.

We were not familiar with the area great recommendations for a flower store and hotel for an unexpected overnight stay.

We returned the next morning for another GREAT cup of coffee and hope to return again.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Excellent breakfast sandwich!! And genuine hosts. Coffe is excellent and are open year around!! Definitely recommend if you want to experience something little different that your usual Starbucks or dunkin donuts taste.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Best Chai Latte I've ever had. I ordered the original spice latte. We'd already had breakfast at our hotel and were looking for a place to relax and enjoy good coffee and tea. My husband said his coffee was good; I'm a tea drinker.

Been to My Coffee House? Share your experiences!