“Always wrong”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Laconia
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I carry my own Splenda because they very really get my order right. I go there because it was near my resort.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Odds are if you're from New England you adore your Dunkin Donuts coffee "regular" - "regular" means w/cream & sugar so you too can sound local!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

The first time i have been here and was very happy with how friendly the drive through is, you dont always get that. My order was perfect and food tasted great

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I can only tell you that we stopped in for coffee as we were checking out Weirs Beach so we don't have an opinion on what the company was suppose to do for locals.
Pretty much same footprint as the others - we had the bacon breakfast wraps, pineapple mango ice tea that were good. I ordered a hot hazelnut coffee which I got a bitter plain cup of coffee, but it's so hot when you get it your 10 miles down the road before you discover it was wrong.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

This restaurant used to be across the street from its current location. They promised the city to restore and maintain a historic home on the property only to let it go into total disrepair. It was torn down. They developed a strip mall in its place and hot topped the whole area. They promised the city to keep and maintain a stately oak tree at the edge of the property. They now say they need to take this tree down because it is weakened by the lack of water to its root system and will cause this tree to become a hazard. They are using the excuse that the tree poses a problem with visibility in leaving the parking lot. They knew the tree was there and could have had the entrance there instead of the exit. They could have left open ground around the base to allow the tree to receive the necessary nutrients it needs to survive. Right now its a beautiful healthy tree. It will be taken down soon. Bad business management for our community with promises they don't keep.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!