“Creative Sandwiches”

Lakeside Famous Roast Beef Pizza & Seafood
Ranked #30 of 89 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Great place to pick up a quick lunch, with lots of interesting sandwich offerings. Gluten-free bread is available, and the sandwiches are good size. They also have salads and soups.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

The food is always great no problems there. Where I have had a problem is they advertise certain business hours and then they close well before the advertised hours. I have tried to place orders in the past over an hour before they close and get told I can only have cold subs because everything else is shut down. In my opinion if you are going to advertise business hours you should be open for those hours and the kitchen should be able to make anything on the menu the customers want unless the items are out of stock. In my opinion this is poor customer service and business practices.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered the special Roast Beef sandwiches to our hotel, they delivered right away and the sandwiches where awesome!
Will order from here again when I come back to NH

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Every time we come up to Laconia, this is a must have! The roast beef is the BEST!!! My husband had the BLT this time and couldn't believe how much bacon was on it. You'll be happy you stopped.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Just by chance we stopped here for lunch. The Roast Beef Grinder was the best I've had in a very long time. My husband got the Fried Clam Roll and this was the third time he got one in the area and he said it was the best one that he had had. The clams were very fresh and a light batter on them.
We certainly will stop here again. Maybe this time for a pizza because the pizza we saw looked excellent. A little pricey but worth every penny.

1  Thank Grammi48