“Lousy”

Hector's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #32 of 87 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with friends and ordered Nachos. The nachos were all stuck together with a layer of cheese and very little hamburg scattêred on top. They were definitely the worse i have ever had.

1  Thank clairmontjeff

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

When you get a waitress like Stephanie... you know the meal is going to be great! Bubbly, fun, and truly concerned that you have a nice evening... Stephanie was great! Drinks quickly appeared... and our order placed... delicious crusty rolls, served warm... perfect! The aroma from the kitchen left my bride and I anxiously awaiting our dinner... haddock broiled perfectly ... and a really good fajita salad with salad dressing made in house..: jalapeño ranch... ecstasy ! This was an awesome meal... excellent service... we will be going back soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

My wife and I enjoy dining here, the food if good and the people are very nice. Not a loud place, no drunks hanging around a bar. Nice and quiet to enjoy dinner.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Staying in NH for a couple of weeks for work and eating out a lot I was generally impressed with the standard of dining at all levels of price.

This is literally the only place I thought was terrible. The decor was drag and tired, the waiting staff were disinterested and the food was below average.

I could not get away fast enough.

1  Thank DaveSwin
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Clean and pleasant atmosphere. Service was quick and courteous. Food was good traditional family style and was reasonably priced. Not really a romantic dinner place. Good for families, friend couples or larger groups.