“Ask for Stephanie...”

Hector's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #35 of 88 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

When you get a waitress like Stephanie... you know the meal is going to be great! Bubbly, fun, and truly concerned that you have a nice evening... Stephanie was great! Drinks quickly appeared... and our order placed... delicious crusty rolls, served warm... perfect! The aroma from the kitchen left my bride and I anxiously awaiting our dinner... haddock broiled perfectly ... and a really good fajita salad with salad dressing made in house..: jalapeño ranch... ecstasy ! This was an awesome meal... excellent service... we will be going back soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

My wife and I enjoy dining here, the food if good and the people are very nice. Not a loud place, no drunks hanging around a bar. Nice and quiet to enjoy dinner.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Staying in NH for a couple of weeks for work and eating out a lot I was generally impressed with the standard of dining at all levels of price.

This is literally the only place I thought was terrible. The decor was drag and tired, the waiting staff were disinterested and the food was below average.

I could not get away fast enough.

1  Thank DaveSwin
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Clean and pleasant atmosphere. Service was quick and courteous. Food was good traditional family style and was reasonably priced. Not really a romantic dinner place. Good for families, friend couples or larger groups.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We stopped here on a recent bus trip through New England states. We had already placed our order based on a list the bus company provided. The food was delicious! The staff was very friendly and food came out fast for our group of 33. We had even arrived early and they took us right away. Definite must when in Laconia.