“Fun Dining Experience”

Price range: US$5 - US$41
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tavern 27 is an Americana Farm to Table Tapas Restaurant and Piano Bar in Laconia NH that features all-natural, local and organic Deliciousness!! The restaurant is location on 20 acres in a 231 year old house. We maintain our own organic garden and feature many local New Hampshire and New England products on our menu. Our seasonal menu has something to please every palate, everything from steamed vegetables to grilled all natural tenderloin to crispy fried haddock from our dedicated gluten free fryer. We have an extensive Gluten Free and Vegetarian/Vegan menu, a beautiful wine list featuring very unique sustainable/biodynamic selections; our beer list includes mostly New England brews, we have a seasonal drink menu, and specials everyday. Tavern 27 is a MUST stop on your visit to the Lakes Region of NH.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Would highly recommend Tavern 27. Rustic but comfortable dining area. Not very large so reservations are recommended. A large variety of tapas[ small plates] are on the menu. Reasonably priced so you can order several and share. All of our selections were delicious. Save room for desert[ the bread pudding was outstanding]. Wait staff were busy but attentive. One of our best dining experiences during our 2 week trip thru New Hampshire and Maine.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

A very good tapas style restaurant a little off the beaten path but well worth the visit. Make reservations as it is not very big. Excellent choice of tapas - we had six!! Takes a little while but the wait was good. Very good service, knowledgable.

2  Thank Roland B
Reviewed 11 October 2017

It is so hard to get in here so we thought we would try LUNCH and it was perfect. I love the options. Their plates are Tapas but come in medium to large portions but I wish they offered a smaller portion so I could try more things. I am a vegetarian and had plenty to choose from. I love the LARGE basil lemonade and Sangrita with is a Margarita and Sangria in a DOUBLE mason Jar, it was HUGE but so good. I can' t wait to go back but right when it opens is the best time to go. I love the Bowl of brussel sprouts because they don't fry them and they are not swimming in oil. Everything was good. Phil our waiter was wonderful and we even met the owner.

1  Thank kim3eb
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We lived in Spain, and these tapas were as good as I have ever had! Reasonable you priced and the service was very attentive and timely. I would suggest making reservations, especially on a weekend or holiday.

1  Thank Teresa T
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband & I eat regularly at Tavern 27. We spend many weekends in Laconia & LOVE the food & drinks here. The service can be slow, so we just budget for that & plan on having a relaxing, leisurely dinner usually with friends.

There is a lot of staff turnover, but knowing what we are getting for mainly locally-sourced, consistently excellent food, we are willing to accept that.

They are regularly packed & you really do need reservations, so that tells you a lot of others agree with me. Definitely worth a try!

Been to Tavern 27? Share your experiences!