“A very nice restaurant”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St & Union Ave
Description: We welcome you to experience sophisticated dining overlooking Lake Opechee. Enjoy hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood complemented by a new world of wine and martinis. We are loacated in the Lake Opechee Inn and Spa.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Good service, good atmosphere, good food. We had salads. One of us had Ahi Tuna appetizer which was quite large and tasty. The other one had the Meatloaf which excellent.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Went to restaurant on a Parent outing so restaurant was full. Was seated in bar area and service was great. Other reviews said service was not good but I found their service to very good. Ordered largest steak on menu and spent almost $100 but steak was not prepared how I wanted. After spending this much I felt like complaining to management but staff were so nice I left anyway. Good service, but food not always as asked for.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful location.

The menu is amazing. From steaks to seafood to burger to Kobe meatloaf!

Do not miss this place!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Make reservations! The lobster mac&cheese was a very large portion but delicious. The scallops were sweet and perfectly cooked on top of lobster ravioli; my two favorites. It was a little pricey but we were on vacation!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I don't normally take the time to write a review but the experience was so bad it warranted one. Last night I took my family to O's for my daughter's 11th birthday. It was kind of a big deal; not because she's 11 but she chose an expensive, fine dining restaurant. She wanted a special night for her birthday. We made reservations for 6:15. My three children are 11, 14, and 15. I won the lottery with their love of good food. I was excited for them to enjoy their dinner and experience "fine dining" Unfortunately our server was awful. Sara came over and asked what type of water we wanted. Actually we wanted something a little stronger than water and when I said I'd like to order drinks she replied "When I come back with the water" Hmmm? I'm pretty sure cocktails are going to bump the check up, why wouldn't you take our drink order as well? Or how about just being nice?! "Sure, what would you like?" would've worked. When we ordered drinks it took at least 10 minutes for them at arrive. She blamed the bartender "It's actually her first night here on the bar alone" It then took 15 minutes for her to even come back to the table. 15 minutes! She passed us many times but wouldn't even make eye contact. We wanted appetizers but she never came back to see if we were ready to order. At the same time she's acknowledging all of the other tables in her section but completely ignoring us to the point it's almost comical. I thought I was getting "Punk'd" Finally we ordered appetizers and dinner at the same time. She dropped off our appetizers and didn't come back for another 30 minutes. Yes I checked my watch. It was outrageous. My kids were thirsty and our drinks were empty. She dropped of our dinners then no contact until the end of dinner when she offered a free dessert to the birthday girl. Dropped off the check without even a "thank you" or "have a great night" Literally she didn't smile the whole night. I was so mad that we chose to give our business, our money to O's for what should have be a celebratory evening. It blows my mind that we got treated so poorly in such an upscale establishment. The food was okay, not great. I ordered the scallops with lobster ravioli. The filet and meatloaf were excellent. The scallops were hot the ravioli and cream sauce was cold. So disappointing. I felt bad that my daughter didn't get the special night she was looking for. We will not be back.

4  Thank grrifff

Been to O'Steaks and Seafood? Share your experiences!