“Different and excellent.”

Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Keene
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We are from out of town, tried this place as it was crowded, very different Mexican style food, local beers, wife had a chicken rice bowl and I had a beef rice bowl. Both were great. Tacos, burritos, rice bowls and salads on the menu.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Imagine so many more creative dishes and fresher than anywhere else & healthy too! The craft beers they offer are so good you will remember them too

Reviewed 19 September 2018

You can really taste the difference when fresh food is used... and this is the place that shines in that area! The Cod Rice Bowl was superb and my husband loved his rice bowl with tuna.
The only disappointment was that they did not offer homemade fresh Flour Tortillas. They did have corn, but I prefer homemade flour ones. I wish they had that option.
The salsa was fresh and delicious as well.
Good choice for a fresh healthy lunch while in Keene.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Delicious lunch for various salads and burritos! We ate outside on a gorgeous sumer day with my family.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Unique fresh food in a great area right downtown. I’d eat here everyday if I could. So much better than chipotle in every way.

Been to Taqueria Odelay? Share your experiences!