“Best combination of excellent coffee, warm atmosphere, friendly staff”

Prime Roast Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Keene
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Cafe and small batch coffee roasting company established in 1993. We offer a full range of coffee and espresso beverages. Organic, shade grown, bird friendly and fair trade coffees are available.
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Having just returned from an extensive time away, coming to Prime Roast is such a great reminder of why I live where I do. This is the quintessential personal town experience. I love coming here. Kudos in all dimensions: for the excellent coffee (definitely try the Papua New Guinea if you're into dark roasts), warm ambience, and always the friendliest and most efficient staff. Well worth the visit. You'll leave feeling far better than when you arrived.

Emily L, Manager at Prime Roast Coffee Co., responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

By far, the best spot in Keene for a good cup of coffee or delicious home made pastry. Staff is always consistent, friendly and helpful. There are all coffee wizards and can whip together a delicious concoction. The owner always seems to be making small batches of homemade goodies- that are always worth getting! Best part is, whether you are in there for 2 minutes or 2 hours, you walk away smelling like a winner (fresh pots)!!!

Emily16Main, Manager at Prime Roast Coffee Co., responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review. So glad you have had great experiences at the shop!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped for coffee, I don't really drink it so I was pleased to find a cooler with juices and sparkling waters but my boyfriend was even happier with the coffee selection and the incredibly low prices. The staff were friendly and wicked helpful, I'd suggest it even after a 5 minute experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Prime Roast Coffee is an eclectic delight, offering several flavors of coffee made fresh on an hourly basis. I love sitting in the lounge chairs they have outside on the sidewalk, sipping coffee and savoring one of their many pastries. I have had so many people stop by just to say hi... I am very friendly, you see. For a unique change of pace stop in to Prime Roast, kick up your heels and relax!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Having just moved from Manassas, VA, to the Greater Keene Area, my wife and I were looking for a good coffee shop. Before we could start our search for such a place, our dear neighbor gave us a $20 Gift Card to the Prime Roast Coffee Co and, thereby, did all the "heavy lifting" for us. The coffee and tea is excellent. The staff is friendly. The atmosphere is laid back. They also sell a number of items like mugs made in North America. The prices are reasonable. Our $20 provide us about 8 servings.

Been to Prime Roast Coffee Co.? Share your experiences!