“Best pizza in Keene!!”

Amicci's Italian Pizza
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Keene
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Anytime I have pizza anywhere, I always wish is tasted like Amicci's. I generally only order a cheese pizza- as it is perfection. The sauce, I believe, is what makes this pizza! I literally could eat this everyday of my life! The owner is always there, working hard-which I think contributes to the quality of there pizza.

1  Thank xcountrychamp27

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We were in Keene for the weekend and decided on getting pizza for dinner. The pizza was good, the chicken wings were ok. The prices were what you would expect.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

One of the best calzones I've had in years. The large is about what you expect and enough for two people to share. I stop here at least once during my trips to Keene.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I'm no fan of "Greek style pizza"- and if you prefer traditional Italian/New York style, Amicci's is the place for you. Consistently excellent quality. We usually get take out or delivery, but if you want to eat there, it's fairly small with a few tables, a counter, couple of video games and a tv on.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We love their pizza. Coming form CT this is the closest pizza like CT had. Owner is very nice and they are always very busy which shows they have good food. They have some seating but the place is a little small.

Been to Amicci's Italian Pizza? Share your experiences!